The precision, stability & control of the Magellan Robotic System and Catheters offer the potential to:
- Enable advanced endovascular procedures1
- Deliver predictable endovascular navigation in tortuous anatomy
- Provide a stable platform for reliable therapy delivery2
- Reduce radiation exposure for physician & staff3
- Riga CV, Cheshire NJ, Hamady M, Bicknell C, Cheshire N , Robot-assisted Fenestrated Endovascular Aneurysm Repair (FEVAR) Using the Magellan System, Journal of Cardiovascular Surgery, Feb 2013
- Riga CV, Rolls A, Rippel R, Shah C, Hamady M, Bicknell C, Cheshire N. Advantages and Limitations of Robotic Endovascular Catheters in Carotid Artery Stenting, Journal of Cardiovascular Surgery, Dec 2012
- Using remote workstation.